Supporting innovation through sustainable development
Laine IP Oy has had company environmental principles since 2007, and in 2009 we were awarded a Green Office certificate. This means that in all of our actions, we conform to the appropriate environmental regulations, and that we also have an active environmental strategy that fulfills the requirements of the Green Office initiative of WWF Finland.
At Laine IP Oy, we
- Minimize the environmental impact of the products and services that we use and purchase.
- Operate electronically both within our company and with international partner offices.
- Report and monitor our activities in paper consumption, electricity usage, postage of letters and using taxis.
- Recognize the most significant factors contributing to the environmental impact of our operations.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards caring for the environment.
- Encourage our employees to commute to work by bicycle or public transport.
- Only purchase 100% green energy.
- Challenge our partners in the industry to improve the efficiency of their operations, as well as to conserve natural resources and the environment.
To find out more, get in touch with our Green Office team: go[at]laineip.fi
Read more about WWF Green Office here.